5104 N. Henry Blvd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
When Can You Start?
Start today! Option 1: With PADI e-learning and Wet Set Scuba, you can cover all the academics online at your convenience then complete your confined water pool dives during a group class or schedule your own private pool dives. Option 2: Home study with the PADI Open Water Diver Manual & DVD followed by a few short classroom sessions and your confined water pool dives…. You can finish your open water dives on one of our trips or get a referral and complete your dives while on your next planned vacation.
Wet Set Scuba’s beginning scuba courses are available in the following formats:
Thursday & Friday evening and Saturday afternoon
All classes take place at Wet Set Scuba at the following times:
- Thursday night from 6:30 - 9:00pm is when we will fit everyone for their SCUBA kit, go over assembly & disassembly procedures for your SCUBA kit, make sure everyone has prepared their personal gear for diving, and complete your academic review quiz for all PADI e-learning divers. We will also complete the watermanship skills (200yd swim and 10 minute float) if the pool is available, so bring your swimsuit and be prepared to get wet.
- Friday from 6:30 - 10:30pm will be all water time. We will complete the watermanship skills (200yd swim and 10 minute float) if we did not complete it on Thursday, followed by confined water dive #1 & 2 and a few of our "dive flexible" skills.
- Saturday from 1:00 - 5:30pm we will complete our skin diving skills, confined water training dives #3 through 5. If we have a large class and do not complete all 5 dives by Saturday we will meet for a couple of hours Sunday to finish things up. Your instructor will schedule this if needed.
- Local open-water training dives take place Saturday and Sunday. See Trips for dive options.
Upcoming One Weekend Course Schedule 2017:
- June 15 - 17
- July 6 - 8
- August 3 - 5
- September 7 - 9
- October 5 - 7
- Other dates may be added as needed or you can schedule a PRIVATE or Private Group most anytime. Please call for an option that will work for you.
If none of our regularly scheduled course formats meets your needs, we can arrange for private instruction on a one-on-one basis with our instructors to fit just about anyone's schedule. Perfect for anyone with odd work schedules, couples, families/small groups, or if you want to move at your own pace instead of feeling "delayed" or "rushed" by a group format.