Equipment Specialist Course
Your dive equipment represents a substantial investment. It makes sense to learn how to get the best return on that investment. This is what the Equipment Specialist Course is all about. You learn:
- Routine preparation and maintenance procedures you can perform before and after every dive that will prolong equipment life and reduce the need for professional service.
- The best ways to transport and store your equipment and, thus, reduce the risk of damage.
- What happens to regulators, BCs and tanks when you bring them in for annual service or inspection.
- Emergency in-field repairs you can perform that may help save a dive or a trip — including wetsuit repairs (a must for every diver).
- The latest developments in equipment technology, including BCs, regulators, dive computers and more.
Who Can Enroll? This course is open to divers who are:
- At least 12 years old.
- PADI Certified Junior Open Water Divers, Open Water Divers or equivalent.
What is involved? This course consists of:
- One classroom session of about 4 hours w/ lots of hands on and discussions.
Where and When?
Where and when do classes take place? Classes take place at the following places and times:
- Classroom sessions take place from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Call for our next Equipment Specialty class date.
How much does it cost? The course fee is $99 per person and includes:
- 4+ hours of casual classroom instruction & discussion.
- Better performing and longer lasting equipment.
- PADI certification w/ Card upon completion.
- FREE Scuba equipment counseling if you haven't purchased gear yet.
- Ask about our Total Dive System "TDS" discount.
How to Enroll
Get Started Now: The best way to get started is to either call or visit Wet Set Scuba in Stockbridge, GA to check on our next class dates.