Turks & Caicos Explorer II Liveaboard
August 19-26, 2017: Located 575 miles southeast of Miami, the idyllic islands of the Turks & Caicos sit surrounded by turquoise waters containing over 1,000 square miles of living coral reef. A Mecca for divers from all over the world, the Turks & Caicos Islands are known for their expansive underwater visibility, high-voltage wall dives, and the profusion of marine life of all sizes located within their boundaries. Sights you may see include:
- Caribbean reef sharks are common with blacktips, hammerheads and tiger sharks appearing frequently.
- Spotted eagle rays, jacks, grouper, goatfish, and turtles.
- Excellent wall diving-some of the best in the world!
- Pristine coral formations.
- Manta rays!
Famous for its spectacular walls filled with huge gorgonian fans, barrell sponges, hard-coral arches and macro life, the Turks & Caicos Islands truly offer a dive experience for everyone. When you're not diving, you'll be relaxing aboard the Turks & Caicos Explorer II, a 124 foot vessel constructed in 2005. Eat, dive and sleep!
Though many of the dive sites visited are outside the boundaries of the Princess Alexandra National Park, which provides strict protection for much of the marine life surrounding Provo, all of the dive operators in the area enthusiastically support marine conservation and preservation measures which ensure that the waters of the Turks & Caicos remain pristine for future visitors.
Don’t let another diver claim your spot. Reserve now by calling us at (770)389-9949.
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Want to get in as many dives as possible during your vacation.
- Will not be traveling with any nondivers.
- Are seeking to do little more than just eat, sleep and dive.
- Want to see sharks and other large critters.
- Want to Log some BOTTOM TIME!
When Does It Take Place?
Here is the schedule:
- Our journey will begin from the island of PROVO and take us to West Caicos & French Cay.
How Much Does it Cost?
Pricing is as follows, add 5% for credit card payments:
- $2395 per diver in a standard stateroom.
- $2595 per diver in a deluxe stateroom.
- $2795 per diver in the VIP stateroom.
Sign up before December 1, 2017 and SAVE $400 off!
What Is and Is Not Included?
The trip price includes:
- 8 days / 7 nights aboard Turks & Caicos Explorer II.
- 5½ Days of FANTASTIC DIVING!
- Tanks, Weights, Air Fills.
- Up to 5 dives daily including night dives.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily.
- Snacks, Drinks & Alcohol
Travelers are responsible for:
- Equipment rental.
- Training fees.
- Fuel Surcharge and Government Bed Tax.
- Airport transfers.
- Dinner ashore in Provo on our last night.
- Travel insurance.