Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 22 minutes
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon red curry paste
½ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
2 tablespoons sunflower oil, divided
1 pound (454 g) fish, chopped
1 ripe tomato, pureéd
2 red chilies, chopped
1 shallot, minced
Salt and white pepper, to taste
1. Coat the basket of the air fryer with 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil. Fish should be placed in the basket.
2. Place the air fryer basket in Rack Position 2, select Air Fry, adjust the temperature to 380 degrees
Fahrenheit (193 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 10 minutes.
3. Halfway through the cooking time, flip the fish.
4. When the fish is finished cooking, transfer it to the baking dish sprayed with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl.
5. Place the air fryer basket on the baking pan and slide it into Rack Position 2. Select Air Fry, adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 12 minutes.
6. When cooking is complete, they must be thoroughly heated. Cool for five to eight minutes prior to